Thanks for visiting!

New articles are posted weekly. Please follow me with "g+ Follow" or "Follow by Email" to stay updated. If this is your first visit, I recommend you go to "Blog Archive" on the left side, and start from #001.


Media Friends

The Toronto Star | NIKKEI VOICE | The Origami | Texan in Tokyo | i heart japan | Ricepaper


日本語版 はなこの日記 

Copyright © 2015 Hanako T All Rights Reserved

2014-05-09

034 - Trying Hard



My grandma was super impressed to see how much Kevin helps with house chores. It was a culture shock to her. I am under the impression that she thinks I am lazy. I just wanted to give Kevin all the opportunities. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hanako! I love your drawings and your sense of humor. Look forward to get updates every Saturday! (´▽`ʃ ƪ)♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comics are so adorable and funny :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Lili. Please stay tuned!

      Delete